Discovery Brick Show is Newcastle upon Tyne’s biggest LEGO show. Held at Discovery Museum in the city centre, Brick Alley bring a weekend of LEGO fun!
Hosted by local LEGO User Group Brick Alley, we’ll have LEGO activities, marketplace and displays from some of the UK’s best fan builders too.
- Some of the newest LEGO models alongside displays from a hand-picked selection of the best LEGO builders in the UK. From LEGO cities to Ninjago, Friends and trains to spaceships and more, we’ll have some of the UK’s best amateur LEGO builders to showcase their work.
- Explore our range of specially-selected LEGO traders and sellers, from pocket money toys to hard-to-find LEGO sets and accessories, there’s something for every LEGO fan!
- Take part in a range of LEGO activities that all the family can enjoy around the museum itself (activities with the galleries are open to all museum visitors, not just ticket holders).
- It’s not all about the LEGO, either – the museum is open for all to explore, with 4 floors of exhibitions and displays covering science, technology and local history.
A great family day out!
Sessions for exhibitions and traders area will run on Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th October in the museum’s Great Hall. Session timings are:
- 11am – 12:30pm
- 12:30pm – 2pm
- 2pm – 330pm
- There is a relaxed session for SEND visitors and their families on Sunday morning between 10am – 11am.
Tickets priced from £2.50 per person plus booking fee. Advance booking is essential to see the exhibits; many other activities are available in the free areas of the museum.